Postgresql not working

This forum serves as discussion and support collaboration point for products and services of the WPN-XM project.
Cynter

Postgresql not working

Postby Cynter » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:13 pm

Hello,
I'm newbie to web development and I have chosen your server pack to assist me with my work. I have downloaded WPNXM-0.8.6-LiteRC (because I need PHP 7) and there is no postgre included. So I downloaded postgre separately from your component website and put the pgsql folder in server\bin and then tried to run it. However postgresql server keeps being offline, even if I click "run" icon many times. I even messed with the postgre config file to allow all IP addresses and it keeps giving me this error, when I try to access pgsql via pgadmin3 or adminer:

Code: Select all

Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is the server running on host "localhost" (::1) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432? could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is the server running on host "localhost" (127.0.0.1) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
Other servers (php, nginx) are running properly, but some of them (pgsql, mariadb, mongodb) keeps being offline. I tried to follow installation instruction, but they didn't help. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for answer, I'm using Win 8.1.